Welcome to the Parent Staff Association of NWETSS. We represent all parents/guardians/carers of students attending the school. The Association’s role is defined in the Education Act (1998): namely to ‘promote the interests of the students, in co-operation with the board, Principal, teachers and the students of that school’.
Chair: Ciara O’Mahony
Vice-chair: Samantha Holman
Secretary: Angela Higgins
Treasurer: Seamus Young
Board of Management Liaison: Conn O Midheach
PRO/Communications Office: Natalie Butler
Events Coordinators: Catriona Rogan and Hellen Dalton
Volunteer Coordinators: Maedhbh Rolff and Yasmin Fortune
Staff representatives: Niamh Swan and Emer Foley
Aims of the PSA:
• Provide a forum to represent the views of parents to the Principal and the Board of Management.
• Provide a forum for discussion and feedback on school policies.
• Provide a forum for discussion on general issues of interest or concern.
• Support the aims and objectives of the school.
• Encourage parent participation in school activities.
• Organise social events, information evenings and fundraisers.
• Uphold the Educate Together ethos.
Please read our PSA constitution for further information.
Can you help?
Perhaps you have a skill that the school might benefit from, or have some free time and could help with one of the many school activities. If you would like to offer help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly PSA meetings are held in the school – all welcome. Next scheduled 2019 meetings:
25th March, 29th April, 13th May 2019
A communication channel for parents/guardians/carers has been set up so that those who can not make meetings can be included. Please refer to our Facebook closed group: